Today’s millennial is tomorrow’s buyer. Millennial customers are more informed and skeptical, making them less likely to respond to old sales methodologies. By the year 2020, 70 percent of the workforce will be millennials. This means that sellers must adapt to these changes—or risk being left behind.
In this competitive environment, simply getting to the C-suite isn’t enough. Sellers must have specific tools and strategies for keeping the C-suite engaged throughout the whole sales cycle. In Adapt or Fail, top sales executive Michael Nick teaches you exactly how to:
- Identify key decision makers
- Understand the buyer’s process from the inside out
- Craft specific forecasting tools to set yourself apart from the competition
- Manage your online presence to maximize interest in your product
- Follow up in appropriate ways
Adapt or Fail is the single guide that can help you better understand your customer, have more confidence throughout the buying process, and most importantly—make the sale. As Nick writes about deals closed in the past, “Many of these projects failed because of the buyer’s lack of a deep understanding of their issues.” Adapt or Fail ensures your customers will make the right decision, every time!